CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Post

Hey all this is my first post on here, but not my first blog. I just start playing Age of Conan not too long ago after playing World of Warcraft for as long as the game has been out. I was getting bored with High end raiding and decided to give Age of Conan a try. Well so far my experiences in Hyborian has been so far so good. I am a lvl 14 Tempest of Set on the Server Damballah. I haven't had too much time to play since I am in the middle of moving.

I can't begin to tell you how many bugs and changes this game is in need of, and I know all those out there that have been wanting to throw there keyboards out of the window know what I am talking about. So with this said I will be giving anyone that will listen a taste of my adventures and also articles, and news that I might hear on the way and slap them on here. Not much of a first Post but hopefully I will have some useful stuff on here, since there isn't very many resources out there yet.

Happy gaming to all!

Tif

0 comments: